-
February 22nd, 2005, 04:06 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Since DD and I just started collecting AGs we are way behind the boat when it comes to the girl sized historical clothing.
Now, that DD has chosen her historical doll, I am on the look-out for girl-sized historical clothing. Ebay is the best resource I have found so far, but here is my question. Were outfits made in sizes 7-16? I have been looking at Kit outfits and have only seen them in larger (sz 12-14) sizes. DD is only 6 and is VERY petite for her age. I am hoping to find a size 7 or 8 and hope that it will fit her for a year or so to come. She is average height but she is very slim so I think a 7 will be good.
Anyway, I have yet to see any outfits for Kit or any of the other girls in the smaller sizes come up. I know it is a waiting game, especially since we don't need an outfit until the fall, but I am concerned that what I am looking for will never come up, and then I will have missed an opportunity to get the item, just in a larger size.
I am not good at being patient but I think I will have to be. SO, basically I am hoping that you guys can give me hope that the items I am looking for will appear.
thanks!
Lara
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ February 08, 2007 06:08 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks